Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yeast Infection: Vaginal Itching

Hello mga sis! Are you currently bothered with intense vaginal itching at the moment? If so, please read this blog for more information about it and how to cure it. 

It was first time to experience having yeast infection or very intense vaginal itching last June 23, 2013 and it lasted for 3 days! So now, I am creating this blog to share my experience.

On the first day, I started to google about it and here's what I have learned:

What is a vaginal yeast infection?
Yeast is a fungus that normally lives in the vagina in small numbers. A vaginal yeast infection means that too many yeast cells are growing in the vagina . These infections are very common. Although they can bother you a lot, they are not usually serious. And treatment is simple.

What causes a vaginal yeast infection?
Most yeast infections are caused by a type of yeast called Candida albicans.
A healthy vagina has many bacteria and a small number of yeast cells. The most common bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, help keep other organisms-like the yeast-under control.

When something happens to change the balance of these organisms, yeast can grow too much and cause symptoms. Taking antibiotics sometimes causes this imbalance. The high estrogen levels caused by pregnancy or hormone replacement therapy can also cause it. So can certain health problems, like diabetes or HIVinfection.

What are the symptoms?
A yeast infection causes itching or soreness in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when you urinate or have sex. Some women also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese.
These symptoms are more likely to occur during the week before your menstrual period.

So now, you have an idea, it's time to discuss the treatment. (Please note that I am not an expert on this infection but just an ordinary person who also suffered from this as well).

TREATMENTS:


1. Yakult: Based on my research, plain yogurt is an effective way to cure yeast infection because it contains millions of live microorganisms but I ended up buying YAKULT at the supermarket because I accidentally read the label of its pack that it contains BILLIONS of live microorganisms. I used yakult to clean my vagina using a cotton ball. I didn't flash it but I used the cotton ball to absorb the milk and squeezed it into my vagina. After cleaning / cleansing my vagina with this, the itching became so intense that I wanted to sratch my private part so hard. It was hard to control because your hands were like magnet that were attracted down there! But after an hour, I felt better :)


I used yakult for 2 days but the itchiness kept on coming back after like 4 hours after the application so I decided to try another remedy, using the garlic tampon!

2. Garlic Tampon: After an overnight research, I have learned that garlic is the most effective way. I didn't like the idea to try it because it sounded weird and scary but since I was so desperate, I gave it a try! I used one clove of garlic and sew it with a very fine needle and long thread to make it easy to pull out. Please see picture below. I inserted it into my vagina. And girls do you know what happened? After a few minutes of inserting it, the itchiness became super intense, intolerable that made me scream and throw away anything that I could see and touch which was including my phone! On my research, it was advised to stay it inserted for 12 hours but since the discomfort was so intense, I pulled it out after an hour. The garlic was full of white wax (yeast) so I decided to get a mirror and checked my private part down there due to curiosity. I was shocked of what I saw! There were a lot of thick white wax around my vulva and inside my vagina. With the help of cotton buds, I was able to remove plenty of it including on the clitoris area. And girls, believe or not, it helped!! really helped! I felt better! The itchiness went away! I guess, it was the white wax (yeast) that made it so itchy!



So now, my yeast infection has completely gone! Thanks to the garlic! But my problem now is, it darken my vulva and bikini area! I don't know if this will be forever or will just heal in time. 

Thanks for reading on my blog! I hope, this helps :)


10 comments:

  1. Vaginal itching can be caused by sexually transmitted diseases or infections. If you're pregnant when you experience vaginal itching, you should know that the most common reason for vaginal itching during pregnancy are the normal changes to the vaginal level which can cause topical irritations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have gone to the doctor (OB Gyne) in the first place than doing all those crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet is bogged down with bogus blogs with no real message but the post was fantastic and well worth the read.Thank you for sharing this with me.
    www.yeastinfectionnomore.xyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very important that you make sure that the product contains an all natural ingredients before using or drinking them. In addition, it must be supported by a group of medical experts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a number of men wish they had a larger penis. While many will say size does not matter, the truth is men who want a larger penis have their own reasons for their wishes.

    If a viable method of enlarging the penis exists, they should look into their options. Not very many males who want a larger size really know what to do to achieve enlargement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HGH is a complex molecule and has 191 amino acids, mainly assisting in regulating our body’s metabolic rate. It plays a vital role in the body processes. There is a strong interaction between the receptors on tissues of our body and the HGH.

    The receptors are presents on all the vital organs of the body. HGH also stimulates the liver and other tissues, leading to the release of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), which in turn stimulates the production of cartilage cells.

    full genf20 plus site

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great hebal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete