Sunday, May 12, 2013

10 Days Underarm Whitening Treatment

Have you been experiencing black and smelly underarms for years? Can't go to the beach or party with your sleeveless tops? Do you want a whitening treatment that can give you visible results in 10 - 15 days? If your answer is "YES", then give "Allyn's Beauty - 10 days UA Whitening Treatment" a shot now and be amazed!

I tried this product last March 2013, hoping that it would lighten my UA before our graduation and I was really happy with the result. Please find my reviews below:

Pros:
  • Whitens your UA in 10 - 15 days
  • Controls the smell of your pits
  • Consumable up to 2 to 3 months
  • Home Use - fast and easy application
  • Painless - no stinging sensation
  • Proven Effective!
Cons:
  • It stains my white t-shirts but usually removable by Perla White
  • I don't like the smell of the cream but it neutralizes the odor of my pits
  • The cream is greasy so it takes time to dry

See actual photos below:

Right Photo: result after 14 days
Left Photo: result after 7 days of application. It peels off your skin but it's painless and normally will go away on the 10th day!




I only used 1 package of this and decided to stop using it because I was already happy with the result and I took a risk of using again a cheaper brand of deodorant for minimal cost.

So, right now I'm only using BELO deodorant because it didn't darken my UA as what Rexona did. It maintains the color of my UA and I am happy about it :)

By the way, I bought Allyn's Beauty UA Whitening Treatment for P1,200. To order or to know more about their company, you can visit their site -> www.allyns-beauty-products.webs.com


19 comments:

  1. I've learnt about this product from my classmate who are selling this to our school, USC - Main Branch. At first, I was hesitant because it was a bit pricey for a student like me.. I sold my other phone to buy this and I didn't regret of doing it coz the sacrifice worth it much!!! It's really effective!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! im interested, pano po mag order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! You can order to their website: www.allyns-beauty-products.webs.com . I also provided the link above.

      Delete
  3. Hi Leah! Thanks for your interest! for orders please click this link: http://allyns-beauty-products.webs.com/contact-us (if the link doesn't work, please copy and paste it to your browser. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud pm poh! Super desperada na po ako kasi I've tried a lot of expensive whitening creams na like Mosbeau but those creams made my UA even darker! I really need help! I'm from Taguig. . . How much poh including the shipping fee? Gano po katagal delivery? Please reply poh asap! Tnx poh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, thank you for your inquiry! You just need to add P150 for the shipping and it only takes a day to have it delivered to your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi po.. nasunog po yung UA ko dahil sa IPL.. pwedi po ba gumamit nito kahit reddish pa yung UA ko?? please reply to my email asap po.. gamit po din kasi ito ng classmate ko and effective sa kanya kaya lang takot ako magtry now baka lalong lumala dahil sa IPL.. hintayin ko po reply nyo.. thanks po!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello po.. i'm very interested.. please send me the payment options..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica! Please visit their website by clicking the link I provided above or by going directly at www.allyns-beauty-products.webs.com

      Delete
  8. Hi Irish, you need to rest your UA for a week before you can use our UA whitening treatment to avoid complications. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I've tried your UA whitening set and I really love the result. Do you accept dealers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm just 12 years old and I have a very sensitive skin. u think I can use this? Please reply to my email asap. many thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.. sorry for the very delayed response. Me, too have a very sensitive skin but it didn't give me irritations. For me, the trick here is to follow the instructions carefully :)

      Delete
  12. Hi sis! me, too have black underarm problem since HS.. I have tried all the expensive whitening products from watsons but none of them helped. I want to try this.. can i use my credit card to order?? please reply...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! for your inquiry, please visit their website by clicking the link I provided above or by going directly at www.allyns-beauty-products.webs.com

      Delete
  13. I have used this whitening set too.. I tried it around 2nd week of January this year and my UA did really whiten before the Valentine's Day.. heheehe.. suprised si BF sa date namin.. kasi nakasuot ako ng sexy sleeveless tops. Super happy ako that time :) kaya lang napansin ko na when I stopped using the cream for 2 months now, nagdarken sya ulit :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering troubles with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!! my website;
    armpit whitening

    ReplyDelete
  15. how much po?? pano po b makabili?

    ReplyDelete